Re: Rebooting woes ..was.. Rebooting is foolish ....

For my (little home) servers, I always try a reboot after I installed
something regarding to the things it serves. If something goes wrong
(power failure, accicent, etc) I know that the vital parts work directly
100% after reboot.

As for my client/workstation system, I have to reboot when I need to use
winsloze (do not ask me why, it is seldom). But lately, I installed an old
CD WORM, and Linux hangs when I try to mount a disc in it.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan