bad network after power failure

Hola~

After a power failure, my network did not come back. The network driver loads,
but ifconfig isn't really happy:

    % ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1
    SIOCSIFADDR: Bad file descriptor

ifconfig to eth0 returns the same error.

Also, I'm getting "neighbour table overflow" messages randomly spewed to the
tty.

I keep up to date with unstable, I think I may have run apt-get earlier this
week.

I'm not really sure how to debug further. Anyone else seeing something
similar?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

Censorship is the mother of metaphor.
                            -Jorges Luis Borges