Re: Unable to install netscape

You won't find all you need on the CDs because the netscape executable
is in non-free.  Edit your /etc/apt/sources.list to include one of the
Debian mirrors and specify non-free in addition to main and contrib.
It is also a good idea to also include security.debian.org in sources.list.

Then do 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get install navigator' or 'apt-get
install communicator' depending on whether you want just the browser or
the full version of netscape.

These are meta-packages which will install the 4.76 version of netscape
with the required dependencies.

Bob