Re: Can't get php working, please help

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 03:02:19PM +0000, Eivind Arnesen wrote:
> Sorry to bother you all with this, but I have simply
> spent enough (=to much) time on this (browsing newsgroups and the www).
>
> I cannot get php working with my apache server.
> I have tried both php3 and php4, but with no success.

here are all the php-related lines from my httpd.conf, and php
works for me--

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
	AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml .php4 .php
	## AddType application/x-httpd-php .html
</IfModule>

unfortunately, apache is complex, and there's always 'just one
more gizmo' to set in order to get it just right. hope this
helps, to that end...

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/