Re: more info on "Important Package Not Found In Sid!?!"

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 03:00:12PM -0800, David Frey wrote:
> I have another thing to add.  Take a look at this:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/gnome-core.html
>
> Notice how it says that gnome core depends on libgnomeui33,
> but that it isn't available.  What can I do?  Do I just have
> to wait until That package gets added?

It seems to be there now, but don't forget you can always
download and install packages from Testing or Stable also.
You can either temporarily modify your sources.list or
you can download with your favorite download tool and then
use dpkg --install packagename