ProFTPD scoreboard file?

Hi there,

somehow my scoreboard file became corrupted after I upgraded proftpd to
1.2.0pre10-2potato1.

Theoretically it should have automatically been recreated after I had removed
and touched it but for some unknown reason the file remains "0 byte" in size.

I'm running proftpd under the "nobody" uid. Can this be the reason why the
scoreboard file doesn't get recreated? What else can I do to get things
running properly again?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\