Re: ProFTPD scoreboard file?

Hi Ralph, hi proftpd users!

Yes, i have seen something like that in /var/log/daemon.log or so.
The package seems to be quite broken anyway. Have you tried to start and
stop the daemon with the init script? It doesn´t seem to spit out a PID.
Anyway, the init-script is quite... screwed. I found this out yesterday
- cost me 3 hours. This is already filed as bug.

One other thing: what does the "var" file in my ftp homedir do? Is this
a bug or a feature?

Thanks, sorry that I couldn´t help, Norman.