HD size problem (IBM 30 GB)

re,

Machine: linux-2.0.33, Debian slink, upgraded to latest stable (potato?)

I have an IBM 30 GB hd and it shows up as a 4GB in fdisk.
Does someone know if this is a kernel issue or something else?
In the bios I put it as LBA.

Although this might not be a Debian specific problem, I'm running Debian on that box :)

--
/bye
bram-debian@grmbl.net

	People using html in email should be shot.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation.