iptables rules and open ports

I have stand alone workstation withour any network, so I am trying to
keep all ports close.  I run kernel 2.4 with iptables.  Recent scaning
(by www.dslreports.com) shows that ports 13,22,37 and 9 are open.  Any
recomendation on how to close them?

Thanks.

My iptables rulles:
# Insert connection-tracking modules(not needed if built into kernel).
insmod ip_conntrack
insmod ip_conntrack_ftp

# Create chain which blocks new connections, except if coming from
inside.
iptables -N block
iptables -A block -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A block -m state --state NEW -i ! ppp0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A block -j DROP

# Jump to that chain from INPUT and FORWARD chains.
iptables -A INPUT -j block
iptables -A FORWARD -j block