partition HELP

    Hello,

Helping a friend here and she just wacked her active hard drive while
attempting to partition a second hard drive.

I need a WINDOWS utility to undo what Fdisk.exe just did and restore that
drive to what it was. drive was not formated afaict, so if a program
exists to restore that partition data, she will be safe, then we can
'safely' partition the 'correct' hard drive for linux ..

thanks very much for any help.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074