Re: apt-get wants to remove gnucash!?

I don't know re: this problem precisely, but I had no end of trouble
*installing* gnucash to a testing box. Lots of dependency problems.

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |