procmail Backup Cache -- not working

Hello,

The following from man procmail should save the last 200 messages I have
received. But it just saves everything instead. My backup cache keeps
growing and growing till I manually delete it.

   # Create a backup cache of 200 most recent messages in case of
   # mistakes (yes, you can change the 200 to 20 or 400 or whatever
   # you want)
   :0 c
   backup

   :0 ic
   | cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,200d`

It doesn't work under Debian or RHL (before I switched, obviously =). Is
the man page mistaken?

   John

--
John Bacalle                           f./vm. +1 212 894 3778 x1057
Optimist: glass is half full. Pessimist: glass is half empty. Linux