RE: domain setup & email/DSL:followup

yes, the installation does ask for a machine name (default=debian)
and (IIRC) a domain name *IF* you are in a domain.  If nothing is
entered here, it's ok b/c the machine will always have the
"localhost" domain to work with (for sending admin mail, etc.
e.g.: root@localhost is all you need for local delivery to root).

But if you want to run glennbecker.net out of this box, then you
should assign it that hostname.  If you don't do this from the
start well then it may be as simple as changing /etc/hostname or
as difficult as running a local dns just to translate whatever name
you started with to glennbecker.net (not really sure on this, I've
never had to do it.)

good luck, George