Re: linuxconf/changing IP setup ...

wow, thanks, all - i made changes to /etc/network/interfaces and got right
on! away goes linuxconf!

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |