RE: file from dos to linux

Greetings,
	You can mount a DOS/Windows partition ot your linux system easily.  You
need a mount point (basically an empty directory), and the device/partition
of your DOS/Windows system.  Assuming your DOS/Win partition is /dev/hda1,
and you want it under /win95, do the following:

scholar:/# md /win95
scholar:/# mount /dev/hda1 /win95

Voila!  cd to /win95 and there are your files!

Have fun!

Brooks

>How do i get a dos/win file off the same hard drive to my linux
partition???  Sorry for this one but i'm stll trying to >get my debian box
to get on line!  Thanks for your help.