Re: Site to watch

To quote "DSC Lithuania" <dscpubl@silute.omnitel.net>,
# He's the guy who wrote "TIP" that keeps my ZIP drive working, so he
seems to
# know his
# stuff.

Personally, I used to use that site a lot for portscans and the like(for
well over a year). Now, while I think he provides a very good service, I
also think he's pulling some of this stuff out of his arse. A lot of the
stuff he's "invented" is just a page of marketspeak.

Now, I think his portscanning service is useful(even if some other ones,
that are better, are available). But read everything he writes with a
big 'ol grain of salt.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)