Site to watch

Okay, let me first say that I am *not* advertising anything.  I have posted
here before (recently too), trying to get my system going, and am completely
interested in Linux.

But there is a website that I think should be of interest to any linux
developer, and perhaps
some others who are not.

http://grc.com/steve.htm#project-x

Essentially, this guy is plumbing the depths of the PC, probably getting
basic things such
as opcodes and special controls.  And whether you are interested in PC
security or you
are interested in increased power and speed for Linux, I think this guy is
worth watching.

He's the guy who wrote "TIP" that keeps my ZIP drive working, so he seems to
know his
stuff.

And there's nothing to buy here.  So see?  a weblink without spam.

"spam... the other *MEATLESS* meat"