Re: wmmon in potato?

Quoth kmself@ix.netcom.com,
> ...I'm jus' lookin' for a good wmmon....
>
> Anyone know what the status of wmmon under potato is?  It currently
> depends on a couple of libs (xpm4g and another) which conflict with
> xlibs.  Rats.  I can build from source, probably will.

I have to admit that I can't remember exactly what wmmon monitors. and
you're probably using wmaker, for which something like that is most
appropriate...

But you might want to consider looking at gkrellm. Sort of like all of
the monitor-type programs (mail, cpu, disk, network, mem, and more) on
steroids. Also very themeable.

The version in potato is a little old. I believe there might be a more
recent one on unstable.

Sorry, it didn't answer your question, but if you check it out you might
like it :)

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,