Antwort: Re: Urgent : Linux Certification

I passed the available LPI tests. Without practice the tests are *very* tricky
and difficoult - if you have practice and are experianced read the objectives
and the related howtos and you will pass.
martin

MaD dUCK <madduck@madduck.net> on 07.02.2001 19:05:44