Re: reiserfs annoyances

Yes, this works - removing the pass and dump parameters for ReiserFs disks stops
the forced checking of the partitions.

However, having defaults,errors=remount-ro still causes an error: unrecognised
mount options. So I guess the errors=remount-ro bit is being passed to reiserfs
as I don't get this message when I remove that bit.

Many thanks,

Matthew