Re: reiserfs annoyances

Just to say that I've just switched most of my partitions over to reiserfs
and am having exactely the same problems: the boot procedure halts on each
boot-up because of the request for a file-system check on the root partition.

What is going on here?

I figured that perhaps there was a problem with the kernel mounting the
partition itself on bootup, and then having to unmount and remount the
partition as rw (instead of ro), and so changed the read-only option in
/etc/lilo.conf. But to no change.

Surely more than three people must have a reiserfs root partiton? Could
people please post their experiences and extracts of /etc/fstab please?

Matthew