unstable broken upgrade

Hi,

I have an unstable debian box at home.  When doing the last apt-get
update; apt-get dist-upgrade, I get the following errors:

ant@driver:~$ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be upgraded
  ae ark console-data debconf kab karm kcalc kcharselect kdepasswd
kedit kfind
  kfloppy khexedit kjots knotes kpm ktimemon libgconf11
libgnome-vfs0
  libmedusa0
20 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.
Need to get 0B/3209kB of archives. After unpacking 433kB will be
freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Preconfiguring packages ..
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/ukrainian/standard/keymap
- picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/lithuanian/standard/keymap
- picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/russian/standard/keymap -
picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/macedonian/standard/keymap
- picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/canadian/variant - picking
one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/turkish/standard/keymap -
picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwerty/latvian/standard/keymap -
picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/fggiod/layout - picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/fggiod/turkish/standard/keymap -
picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/dvorak/layout - picking one
No default for console-data/keymap/qwertz/swiss/variant - picking
one

If you have information about what choice should be the default for
the
above questions which gave warnings, please mail me this at
dirson@debian.org.

Thanks for your help.

(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/ae_962-28_i386.deb (--unpack):
 files list file for package `bonobo' is missing final newline
 /var/cache/apt/archives/ae_962-28_i386.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
ant@driver:~$

How do I get around these errors so that I can continue to upgrade
my box regularily?

Thanks,
Anthony