tcp/ip network for dos connection

Hi

I have a 486 notepc on dos.  I'd like to use it to connect to my
debian
through telnet.  I have 3com 3CXE589ET.  But I have no idea to setup
this card to
connect to debian.  I have card driver for dos ipx.  But I guess I
need tcp/ip driver.

I guess I have to do these to solve that problem,
1.  need lan card driver for dos
     I think I already have lan card driver for dos.  But I'm not
sure.  Because, all of
     those files only said about ipx netware.  They don't say about
tcp/ip
2. need something files for tcp/ip
    I looked for tcp/ip files for dos supported from 3com, but
nothing.  Is there other
   solutions?
3. programs like ftp, telnet for dos

All I want is connect to my debian through that lan card from notepc
for backup and
telnet.

Any solutions willbe appricated, thanx,
Geengun