Tekram DC-395U SCSI and Installation of Debian 2.2r2

I want to install Debian 2.2r2 on my computer but I've ran into problems
that I can't solve.

I have two SCSI disks [1.2 and 2.7 GB] on Tekram DC-395U SCSI controller
[bootable]. Debian CD doesn't support my controller so I've found some boot
disks [Rescue and Root]. When I boot from floppies, everything works
perfect. Controller is recognized, disks and CD also and I'm able to
partition and initialize disks. When I try to install Kernel and Modules
from floppies, it asks for the Rescue disk, installs it, than asks for the
Drivers disk. I don't have that one so the only thing left is to install
Kernel and Base System from CD. Later, when I reboot, boot process is
started and works untill time comes to mount disks. Offcourse, The
controller is not recognized, so there are no disks.
The question is: How can I make Debian recognize my SCSI? or How can I make
Drivers disk when I don't have a running system? or Help!?

Also I have a Diamond Monster Fusion Voodoo Banshee [what a big name] Which
X-Server should I use and how can I find out all the details about it which
are necesarry for installation of X?

Here are the links for the Boot disks for Tekram DC-395U and Debian 2.2:
http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/dc395/
http://www.tekram.com.tw/Storageftp/SCSI/PCI/DC-395X/DC-395U/Driver%26AP/Lin
ux/Debian/Debian22/