Re: KDM crash

   Wayne,

Didn't see a response to your mail. The kde address doesn't look
correct either (what is it?). This sounds like a qt issue my friend
had not very long ago (2-3weeks). Try to start kde2 without a manager
so you can read the errors and see if that is the case. I am subscribed
to debian-kde@lists.debian.org and that might be a good alternative
for help with qt's.

kde-user@lists.netcentral.net

Best of luck

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074