From: hzi [mailto:hzi@uol.com.br]
Sent: Thursday, 1 February 2001 15:03
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Dselect - a difficult beast to tame

Good people of the community-

    Why on God' s green earth didn't developers ever think of end users when they made dselect?
    I simply can't understand why it doesn't accept a simple path (e.g., /cdrom/debian/potato) to some files I burned on a CD! Is there any easy way? Any documentation?
    It seems irrational that developers didn't make it accept a simple path to files...I can't install a browser in Debian, so here I am, using Windows...
    Somebody help!!

    Thanks
    Henry