Re: Still No Cursor in X

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> As someone else suggested, try stopping gpm before launching X or trying to
> configure X (via some graphic configuration utility that right now i don't
> remember the name, where is dexter =).

I don't think, that is hte problem. The mouse moves, just no or
distorted visible cursor.

> Do yourself a favor, don't try another distro ;)
I already tried to convince him, to at least jsut go skiing instead ;-)
And we're all still here.

> P.S. If all fails, why not spend 10 bucks to buy a cheap OEM
> Logitech wheel > mouse (i became addicted to that darn wheel), so i
> could give you my > configuration that can confirm it's working
perfectly right now =) >

Why not send it to me. I gave up on that. Either the old KDE or Fujitsu
sells a crippled Logitech.

I try PS/2, Buttons 5, ZAxisMapping 4 5  - but strange things happen on
the screen then. May be you have it for me.

greetings, martin