Re: more FreeBSD and Debian Linux

Mike,

Thanks - I may not do *all* of this since I wd (as far as I can tell) have
to (re)compile the Linux kernel, which I haven't done yet ... I have heard
some indications that doing this (compiling) is not too awful in Debian
but I don't know whether I believe it :-)

One question tho: won't the system complain if I try to make more than one
partition bootable? I think I have bumbled around fdisk and tried to do
this a couple times, and it wouldn't go. I have a small boot partition,
the first one in my hd, which LILO lives in ...

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |