Re: Romanian translation

I'm not a Romanian, and I don't speak Romanian (yet) but I have been
to Romania and am planning on returning in a few months.  I have
several friends in Romani.  Where in Romania do you (plural, all of
you Romanian Debian Users) live?  I visited Timisoara and very briefly
saw part of Bucaresti in my trip.  In the upcoming trip, I am planning
to visit Timisoara, Suceava, and Moldova (sp?).

I think it would be cool to see a Romanian translation.  I'd like to
help, but first I will have to learn Romanian :-).  I want to learn
Romanian.

BTW, do any of you know about a (Windows) virus that emails a file
blink_182.mp3.pif to people?  A friend of mine in Timisoara recently
got infected with it.  She deleted the file and some others that
seemed related to the virus.  Now I'm not getting the virus sent to me
anymore.  I coulnd't find anything on it from NAI's web site or the
Norton AntiVirus on my work computer.  I would like to know that her
computer is cured completely.

-D