Romanian translation

Hi,

I would like to join the team which translate Debian in Romanian.
The link I found on http://www.debian.org/international/Romanian
lead me to a dead end.

I would appreciate if someone can point me in the good direction.

I have some problems with /usr/share/locale/ro_RO/LC_TIME. Can
I make an other file? It is binary so I don't know to change it.
I would appreciate any hint about it.

I am willing to write a Romanian-HOWTO to explain how to set
a Romanian keyboard, how to use Romanian characters (before
iso-8859-16 will be available), etc. after I can figure it out
for myself. Someone is interested?

Why is no list debian-user-romanian, I am de only Romanian using
Debian?

Thank you for your help,
			Ionel Ciobica
--
                     Ionel  Mugurel    Ciobica
 Schuit   Institute  of   Catalysis    Phone: 00 31 (0)40 2473781