Re: Can't samba print to nt-shared printer on NT domain

Quoth Kent West,
> I have an HP Laserjet 2100 hanging off the NT box, and it is shared so
> that EVERYONE has PRINTING access.

I have never actually tried this myself, but it might help if you
checked out

/usr/share/doc/samba-doc/examples/printing/smbprint

which seems to do what you're after.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,