RE: 3c509 with 2.4.0 kernel and sid

I guess this is the one you really need

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.1

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Bell [mailto:whbell@bell-cs.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 2:13 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: 3c509 with 2.4.0 kernel and sid

Hello Joris,

I am sure all the NIC network config paramerters are good under
/etc/network/interfaces.  You are correct though, I am trying to
find the correct option to send in from the lilo.conf append= line
to force the the 10baseT media port on, (if there is one :-).  This
has been the target of my searchs and RTFMs so far.

Thanks,

-- Bill
C.R.E.A.M.  Dark Angel

Quoting Joris: