Re: what is '=20' at end of line in Mutt?

Quoting mike polniak (mikpolniak@adelphia.net):> 	In some messages i am getting '=20' at the end of lines. Anyone know
> what generates this? Here's what it looks like in my Mutt pager:

What you're seeing is MIME's quoted-printable, though there may
be more than one reason why you're seeing it. As long as the
headers are present and correct, mutt should handle this for you.
Press h and see if there's anything like
    Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable
in sight. Better still, look at the message in the mailbox with, say,
less which gives you the raw headers, i.e. search for =20 and then
move backwards to look at the headers.

If quoted-printable is absent, then the sender is at fault.
If it's present, then you're probably at fault.
And of course, bear in mind that somebody else may have quoted
them into an email, like you did here:

> > >=20
> > > I was looking at /etc/init.d/devpts.sh.  In the 2.2.x kernel docs, recomm=
> > ends

Cheers,