Re: Re: Modem - need instruction or specification

>Your best bet generally is to go to the manufacturer's site and look for
>specs or an online manual.  If that fails, but you can find out what
>chipset is included, you might find an equivalent modem and study its
>docs.   Other than the standard Hayes command set, there usually isn't
>too much you need to know about.

I tryied to find manufacter page but it isn't possible. The problem is in
the power socket - it's round with 5 pins. I don't know what's the name of
this socket in English, in Poland it's known as "DIN", and I don't know
which one is for power adapter and which voltage.

Paweł

Registered Linux User #169795