Re: debian init.d scripts

rc.S is for system-required scripts iirc... networking is started up there
instead of at the rc.[123456] level, so it ensures you have network
connnectivity in all runlevel modes... well except for singleuser of
course. course i'm probably wrong about that. 's been some time since i
mucked with my init scripts...

-- Curtis Hogg [buckminst@inconnu.isu.edu]

What's done to children, they will do to society.
Email 1 - buckminst@inconnu.isu.edu
Email 2 - buckminst@hotmail.com
WWW - [in transit]