Re: OT: check book balancer - xacc packages

David Z Maze wrote:

> FWIW, I routinely use gnucash, which is derived from xacc but is built
> on the free Gtk+ widget toolkit rather than the non-free Motif.
> Unfortunately, both stable and testing appear to have a pre-release
> version of gnucash.  The version in unstable works pretty well for me,
> but it's in unstable, so all of the usual warnings apply.

A _lot_ of stuff will be in unstable as long as X4.0 doesn't get
to testing.  I actually wonder how different testing is from
potato at this point.  My potato system has 800 packages
installed, and upgrading to testing only upgrades 258 of them
(180 MB).

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada