Re: OT: check book balancer - xacc packages

Xucaen  <xucaen@yahoo.com> writes:
X> has anyone ever installed either of the following
X> debian packages?
X>
X> stable  100%  xacc-smotif 1.0.17-1   (1166.5k)
X>    A personal finance tracking program.
X> stable  75%  xacc 1.0.18-4   (344.4k)
X>    A personal finance tracking program.

FWIW, I routinely use gnucash, which is derived from xacc but is built
on the free Gtk+ widget toolkit rather than the non-free Motif.
Unfortunately, both stable and testing appear to have a pre-release
version of gnucash.  The version in unstable works pretty well for me,
but it's in unstable, so all of the usual warnings apply.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell