adding Windoze

Although it grieves me to say so, there are a couple of Windows-only apps
I'd love to run ... specifically the XML IDE XMLSpy, and a couple of
Chinese-language applications.

Is there ANY relatively headacheless way to add Windows to my machine,
making it a dual boot box, without first removing the Debian setup I have
lovingly constructed? :-) I've heard that installing Windows kind of
commandeers the MBR ...

I am running a part-stable, part-testing Debian setup on a Dell PIII (I am
not at home or I'd be more specific, sorry).

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |
// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |
// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |