Re: install/partition weirdness; 60Gig ATA100 HD

Thanks, Erdmut...

This 34Gig limit might be my problem.  As everything,
but cfdisk seems to read a usable geometry of some kind.
cfdisk sees the total size as something like 27 billion
bytes, so is reducing my total number of cylinders.

Anyone know where I can get a bootable installation CD
with a newer kernel that supports > 34Gig (such as 2.2.14
or newer stable kernel)?

Thanks!

-Chris

Erdmut Pfeifer wrote