logrotate

Hi,

I have the Debian package logrotate version 3.2-11 (the latest, as far as I know) installed on my box. In my /etc/logrotate.conf, I have "monthly" stated in both the generic all-inclusive area at the top, as well as in the log-specific areas down below.

The problem is that files are still rotated on a weekly basis, even though I have logrotate set up to do it monthly. Does anyone have any ideas why this may be occurring?

Thanks,

- Frank