Re: Understanding Mutt + Fetchmail + Procmail

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 05:37:28PM +0100, thus spake Daniel de los Reyes:

> > Open mutt with "mutt -y" otherwise it will show you your default
> > mailbox and you'll have to move round the others.  Hitting "c"
> > will move you to the next box with new mail

Sorry - missed copying my first to the list.

> I don't get this. If I start mutt -y I get a list of all the folders I have
> told mutt that may receive mail.

That's right. But the folders with new mail have an N next to
them.  Or if you do "mutt -Z" you'll be taken straight to the
first box in your mailbox list with new mail

> I don't get a message saying if a folder (file) has new mail until I open it

Hmmm, don't know how to cure that.

> If I press c I get a list of all avaliable folders under $Home/Mail

If you press it whilst in a folder you'll be prompted to go to
the next folder with new mail in it.  At least that's how it
works here.

Glyn

                   * None can love freedom heartily but good men; *
                   *    the rest love not freedom but license     *
                   *                John Milton                   *