Re: problem compiling kernels

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 07:45:18PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
:>>"Jonathan" == Jonathan D Proulx <jon@ai.mit.edu> writes:
:
: Jonathan> Personally I've built alot of kernels, but have never got kpkg to
: Jonathan> behave.  Probably because I can build a kernel without it and thus
: Jonathan> haven't spent the time to really learn how to use this tool.
:
:	The next time  you try, could you please capture the problems
: you are having in a bug report on kernel-package, please? We can only
: get improvements in the code if such feedback is available.

Package: jon@ai
Version: 19710827
Severity: Wishlist

Package fails to spend adequate time reading documentation :)

I'm sure there's bugs since it's software, but that's not the problem
I'm having just to lazy to RTFM, as I have another way to do what I
need.

-Jon