Re: problem compiling kernels

>>"Jonathan" == Jonathan D Proulx <jon@ai.mit.edu> writes:

 Jonathan> Personally I've built alot of kernels, but have never got kpkg to
 Jonathan> behave.  Probably because I can build a kernel without it and thus
 Jonathan> haven't spent the time to really learn how to use this tool.

	The next time  you try, could you please capture the problems
 you are having in a bug report on kernel-package, please? We can only
 get improvements in the code if such feedback is available.

	Thanks,

        manoj
--
 I thing you're missing the capability of Makefiles.  It takes several
 _hours_ to do `make' a second time on my machine with the latest