Re: stripe swapping

hi ya knud

i dont think you wanna do that ???

think you want something more like...

/dev/mdx  /dev/hda2 /dev/hdc2

where they are all mkswap formats instead of normal ext2

than it should work.....donno...never tried it...

but it does work for "stripped data"...

and am assuming oyu have setup /etc/raidtab properly
too

if you need to use swapp space that much...
add more memory......its only $45 for 64Mb or $65 for 128Mb ...
or even less on mailorder places ????

amount of swap space constantly used...is a good guideline
for how much more memory you need to add to the system...

have fun raiding...
alvin