emacs+wl+woody

Hi,

I have ugraded my system to the unstable dist Woody and now have a problem.

I'm using emacs with wl for mails. My mail server is a cyrus imapd that
comes with Debian 2.2 (potato). After updgrading I can not login into my
mail server. When I start wl I get the information that my mail server does
not have any login capabilities.

If anybody has an idea how to solve this please send me an email because
I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks in advance.

Sven

| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                              |
| Other email addresses may no longer be valid...                    |
| Do not send HTML mails, they may not be read...                    |