Re: MUA Blues in X

To quote Joris Lambrecht <jlambrec@landis.be>,
# Do i REALLY have to install kde to get something close to say outlook
# express (i know, i know, but it beats any linux mua i've seen)

No, you don't - not in my experience.

Currently, for me, Sylpheed is in the "sweet spot". It has all the
features I use(filtering, newgroup reading/posting, multiple account
support, etc., etc.), and none of the features I don't work(calandering,
HTML, you name it).

Check it out. It's GTK+ based, not GNOME-based, so you don't have to
install too much. GTK+, of course. :)

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)