Re: group permissions

Sorry, I didn't make as much sense as I meant to.  Basically, I was
wondering if it is possible for the default group permissions to change
on a created file. like:

I create a file in /var/www called 'test' it is normally:

-rw-r--r--    1 rvf      www-files        0 Jan 16 20:05 test

I would like it to be like this automatically:

-rw-rw-r--    1 rvf      www-files        0 Jan 16 20:05 test

Sorry about the confusion.

-Rob