Re: Burning ISO-Image in Windows?

At 13:57 2001/01/16 +0100, you wrote:
>> I think with Nero, you may run into differences because of the language
>> translation. Can you just try it with the default settings for creating
>> an image or ISO file ?? I understand it may not be the case with you and
>> where you live, but here in the States, blank CDs are approx $0.50 each.
>> If I make a coaster, it's no big deal.
>>
>..though not really efficient you could also use winimage (www.winimage.com)
>to unpack the files and then burn it your usual way..

You could do, but when the files were written to a CD, it wouldn't work properly (symlinks, hm? Pah, who needs 'em).

Nero can do it perfectly well.

File -> Burn Image... -> Files of type "All Files" -> Select ISO image

Leave everything as the defaults (data mode 1, unchecked raw data, 2048 block size, 0, 0, unchecked, unchecked), click OK, click "Write".

Info correct as for Nero version 5.0.3.8.

--
Kris Clarke | ab imo pectore | k.clarke@bigfoot.com
pgp keys: http://www.btinternet.com/~kris.clarke/