Re: sources.list for testing?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: sources.list for testing?
- From: David B.Harris <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:55:50 -0500
- Message-id: <E14H6YQfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <01011201132400.20029@twocups>
- References: <01011201132400.20029@twocups>
To quote Bud Rogers <email@example.com>,
# I have woody installed on my Thinkpad, but it hasn't been upgraded in
# quite a while and I want to bring it up to date. I rummaged around
# www.d.o for quite a while but didn't find a clear answer to this
# question: what are appropriate sources.list entries to bring an
# woody up to current testing?
Woody is now testing, as you probably know. All of your old Woody
sources.list lines are now pointing to testing, instead of unstable. So,
your current Woody sources.list is the correct one to be using
'testing'. Just 'apt-get update && apt-get -u dist-upgrade'. That should
bring put you current with 'testing'.
David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)