Machine/Domain Name

My Debian system has a name of "darkstar.localdomain"
When I'm at home I can no longer send email to my office
because of "spam" filters that were setup to reject any
mail from rdsomains that are unresolvable.

I have exim setup with my ISP's smtp server for outgoing
mail.  Mail gets delivered to everyone I send to except
to my office.

How do I change the name of my machine to darkstar.cwaiken.com?
cwaiken.com is my domain name at a re-director service and is
resolvable and should work.

---
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com
Current O/S: Debian GNU/Linux 2.2_r2